Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CafeBiz at Traders Hotel



Two weeks ago, my hubby and I popped by Traders Hotel CafeBiz for lunch buffet. We selected this hotel's buffet becos we've not been to the Tanglin mall area for quite sometime.

For two persons, the total bill only comes up to S$105 when you have DBS credit card that entitles you to 10% discount when you dine there. For citybank holders, you are entitled to 15% of total bill.

The thing I like about the buffet place is that it is not too crowded. The spread is also pretty wide from selection of cheese spreads to international food.

Free flow of Fruit juices are available. I love the orange juice especially. It's 100% fresh from the fruit. Hubby took the gauva drink.


Picture above: I made our own Kuailapis!!

I also tried their laksa dish. Unfortunately, its not up to my standard! Even though, the dish was presented to me very professionally.

Picture above: Laksa



We totally loved the freshness of their oysters!! If not for being pregnant, I could have had a dozen that day! Totally tasty!

Above picture: Chef going rounds to serve grilled pineapple. OMG, their best food was their grill kebab chicken! Hubby had a few of chicken kebab whenever its out from the kitchen :)

I love their salad as well. I make good salad for myself whenever I'm at buffet. It's healthy and a great appetitiser to kick start the buffet meal.

There was also a good spread of dessert corner from chocolate fountain fondue to moose, cakes and icecream.

Well, we may revisit this buffet again maybe in a year time. For the price you pay, you really cannot pick any major fault. Comparing to Melt at Mandrain Oriental Hotel, where it already cost S110 for a person for lunch buffet! For about S$110 buck, you dine for 2 at Cafebiz!! Anyway, both hubby and I still pledge our buffet love for Carousel buffet at Royal Plaza on Scotts!! But sometimes, you got to try something that is not so good so that the good ones are appreciated always:)))



No comments:

Post a Comment